Muly – Short Video Sharing App Download
Muly is a featured, scalable short video app platform that includes first-party support for cloud deployment by default. You can launch your own TikTok, Dubsmash or Musical.ly like app in no time using Muly.
- See videos and read news.
- Like, comment and engage with content.
- Instagram like animated, double tap to like.
- Login with Facebook, Google and OTP (Firebase / Msg91 / Twilio).
- Follow, unfollow your favorite creators.
- Real time one-to-one messaging.
- Block or unblock users.
- Instant push notifications with FCM.
- Manage user verification status.
- Share links or videos directly to social networks.
- In-app reviews and updates.
- Disapprove inappropriate videos.
- Download and share with watermark + username.
- Record new video or upload existing.
- Choose music from phone, library or existing video.
- Recording with start/stop timer.
- Real time camera filters.
- Request verifications with ID upload.
- Apply filters to existing videos.
- Slo-mo and other video speed options.
- Privacy on video clips and comments.
- Save failed uploads in drafts.
- Start hashtag challenges from admin panel.
- Customizable about/support screen.
- Custom image (GIF/JPG/PNG) + link ads from admin panel.
- Banner/interstitial/native ads by Google AdMob.
- Promotional banners from admin panel.
- Store files on S3, DigitalOcean or Google Cloud.
- Admin panel has user, staff and admin roles.
DUET OR SIDE-BY-SIDE RECORDING
This feature allow users to record their video side-by-side to an already uploaded video on the app. Just like other advanced video features of our app, no FFmpeg needed on server so you can even use this on shared hosting environments.
SENDING REDEEMABLE GIFTS
If enabled, this allows viewers to purchase credits in-app and send gifts using those credits to their favorite creators. The creators can redeem received gifts for cash to their PayPal or UPI account. For purchasing credits, it support 5 major payment modes i.e., Play Store Billing (Alpha), Instamojo, Razorpay, PayPal and Stripe.
Registered users can be auto assigned several levels as per criteria defined based on uploaded video clips, followers, views or likes in admin panel.
EXPLICIT CONTENT DETECTION
If enabled, the server-side can automatically screen uploads for any pornographic contents using Google Cloud Video Intelligence, AWS Rekognition or Sightengine. In case a video clip if found to be containing explicit content, it marks the clip as disapproved and prevents it from appearing anywhere in the app.
MORE ADVERTISING NETWORKS
In addition to Google AdMob and custom ads in Regular license, Extended buyers also get support for ads via Facebook Audience Network, AdColony and MoPub built-in with no code required.